3D Slash at school3D Slash is a fantastic tool at school, either in STEM class or for the younger ones. Join the growing community of teachers already using it.
Teachers love 3D Slash
"Everything about 3D Slash is just easy to understand and my 7th graders need little to no guidance once they have the basics. Very intuitive, kids love it. The admin screen is also very well thought out - I can manage all files quiclky and save a lot of time and manipulations."
Jim ReedMultimedia Lab Teacher, Forestview Middle School, MN
"I found 3D Slash a while ago and decided to give it a shot for my 2nd graders. The kids LOVE working with it. Those with Minecraft experience took right to it, and those without picked up most of the tools in a short amount of time. Overall, this have been the perfect tool for this level of student so far."
Andy McKeanLower School Technology Coordinator, Phoenix Country Day School, AZ
Benefits for pupils
Trick children into 3D modeling and engineering!
- Easy to pick up: no training required
- Fun: a “Minecraft” look and feel naturally appealing to children
- Wide possibilities: advanced features for an efficient work and sophisticated designs
For younger children (5-7 years old)
- The best tool on the market for 2nd graders and up
- Learn: manipulate basic 3D shapes
- Design activity: create a toy
- Play-time activity: color an existing shape
For elder pupils (8-12 and up)
- Sharpen vision in space
- Develop engineering and problem-solving skills: plan for a project, progress through trial and error, find solutions
- Master advanced functionalities: work with precise measures, work inside a model, polish a design
- Use and combine the notions learnt at school: electronics, robotics, 3d printing, science, architecture, history-geography
Benefits for teachers
- A favorite tool among children
- Accessible and fun to use
What to do in 3D Slash?
- For younger children: learn and create (see examples)
- In STEM class: design scale models, internet of things cases (see examples)
- In History class: design monuments, work inside models (see examples)
Discover the Premium Offer for Schools